Or as someone suggested – manager of miracles – which spells MOM!
Several years ago I came across this acronym for M-O-T-H-E-R –
· M is for the many things she taught me
· O is for the other things she taught me
· T is for all those things she taught me
· H is for the hundreds of things she taught me
· E is for everything she taught me
· R is for the rest of the things she taught me
Moms are teachers. And of all the things moms teach their kids, instilling the things of God into those young hearts and minds ranks right up there at the top. Remember, it won’t return void. God promised!
So keep up the good work moms. Stay at it. And when you are having one of “those” days, hang in there remembering that you are doing God’s work! And 1 Cor. 15:58 gives this word of encouragement, “Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for Him is a waste of time or effort.” (The Message).
Happy Mother’s Day!
Pastor Todd Weston